Terms of Service
In Case of Billing Error
If you were charged for items you did not purchase, or you did not receive the items you purchased, or if you were charged an incorrect amount, you may request a refund or correction by asking a question via Hypester's customer service email email@example.com
Purchases of virtual currency or virtual items sold on our site are subject to the Hypester`s Terms of Service. Some terms that are particularly relevant to your purchase include:
- Purchases of virtual currency or virtual items sold on our site are purchases of a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license.
- You have no right or title in or to any such virtual goods or virtual currency appearing or originating in the Service, or any other attributes associated with use of the Service or stored within the Service.
- Hypester has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such virtual currency and/or virtual goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and Hypester shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights.
- All purchases of virtual currency or virtual items sold on our site are final. All virtual currency and virtual items are sold AS-IS with no warranties of any kind. No refunds will be given, except in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Virtual currency or other virtual items will be forfeited if your account is terminated for any reason, in Hypester's sole and absolute discretion, or if Hypester discontinues providing the services.
- Transfers of virtual currencies and virtual goods are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Outside of the game, you may not buy or sell any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods for "real world" money or otherwise exchange items for value. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a lifetime ban from Hypester Service and possible legal action.
- This Terms of Service ("Terms") is a legally binding agreement that governs your use of mahjongwonders.com and/or the games and applications offered by Hypester LLC. ("Hypester") and accessed through third party web sites (collectively, the "Service"). In this agreement, "Hypester" means Hypester LLC.
- We may store your billing information such as name, street address, phone number.
- We may also use your name, email address and other information on our system to notify you of new product releases, service notifications, and to solicit your feedback and input. Those emails will contain links for preference management and where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further emails.
- We take appropriate precautions to protect our users' information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Mahjong Wonders Terms of Conduct
All players will have to oblige to the Terms of Conduct. Mahjong Wonders has the right to reset, delete or permanently ban a user account if he/she fails to follow the terms.
Mahjong Wonders accounts may not be sold or given to other people.
No duplicate accounts- one person is allowed to have one account in Mahjong Wonders.
Any high scores and game rewards that are obtained by fraud will be deleted and the user account will be banned.
Any hostile activity that impairs the game experience for other players will result in a ban or a termination of the Mahjong Wonders account.
- No harassing other users
- No fighting or Name Calling
- No flooding or unnecessary repetition
- No racial, religious, political, or sexually inflammatory language
- No posting of private contact information
- No advertising other websites or businesses
- No impersonating other members
If a player violates the chat rules a permanent ban is enforced, a recurrent violation will result in a permanent ban or a termination of the players Mahjong Wonders account.